Saturday, March 20, 2010

fundraiser prep and some kind words

Whew! I have been in Hazlet, NJ, Decatur, IL and Herndon, VA in the last 12 days, working 12-16 hours a day for 10 of those days. I'm finally back in Chicago (for 1.5 days) during which I  have a big fundraiser to pull off along with my fellow Third Coast Sculpture Gallery directors. We are expecting a good group of folks and have already sold $500+ worth of raffle tickets for the donated sculptures Here is a link to the event page where it shows who all donated. Hope to see you tonight!!

•••

A few days ago, I was speaking to Reinhold Schmid, a fellow sculptor and the man behind Third Coast Sculpture Gallery,  and me mentioned he wanted me to meet his friends at the Benefit Party on Saturday. I thought that was nice, but then he proceeded to tell me that they live over on Armitage and they walk past my sculpture, Position quite frequently and really enjoy it.

No comments: